from a high school science teacher

1 view

Richard Kurtz

Sep 17, 2014, 10:05:35 AM9/17/14
to plan...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
To whom it may concern,

I am a high school science teacher and I am trying to find someone in the plant world who studies plant injury and wounding to ask some things about a research project that some of my students want to work on.

Thanks

Richard Kurtz
Science Department
Commack High School
1 Scholar Lane
Commack, NY 11725
(631) 912-2259
rku...@commack.k12.ny.us<mailto:rku...@commack.k12.ny.us>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential. Distribution of the material contained in this e-mail message may violate the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Law, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and/or other applicable state or federal law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached documents in error, that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message and documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by telephone immediately (631) 912-2259 and delete it and any accompanying documents.