Developmental Genetics Position at Vanderbilt University

Carl Johnson

Aug 14, 2012, 5:53:39 PM8/14/12
to arab...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu, plan...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear Colleagues,
The Department of Biological Sciences at Vanderbilt University has an open position in the area of Developmental Genetics (see attached announcement). The Department has excellent greenhouse/growth chamber facilities for plants. We would be very interested in hiring a plant biologist who is a developmental geneticist. If that "shoe fits" you, then please apply. More information about our department may be found at:

http://sitemason.vanderbilt.edu/biosci/

Best wishes,
Carl Johnson