Dry feed dispensers

Burdine, Rebecca D.

Dec 6, 2016, 5:31:24 PM12/6/16
to Zbra...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu

HI everyone,

What solutions are you using to dispense dry feed to your tanks?

We used the kitchen-aid spice dispensers before they stopped making them.

Thanks in advance,

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Dept. of Molecular Biology

Princeton University

Washington Road Mof 433

Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515

Fax: (609) 258-1547

Email: rbur...@princeton.edu

Admin Assistant: Laisa M. Eimont (609) 258-2933  lei...@Princeton.EDU

Chris

Dec 8, 2016, 2:12:55 PM12/8/16
to bionet-organi...@moderators.isc.org

Jason B.

Dec 8, 2016, 2:14:09 PM12/8/16
to bionet-organi...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 5:31:24 PM UTC-5, Burdine, Rebecca D. wrote:
Hi Becky,

There are a few different options that are out there today. There is a feeder that pentair makes which you can dispense dry feed from.

Another option which would be a 3D plastic printed dry feeder. If you have the availability of plastic printing I can find the directions and send them to you. I believe it may also be posted on the ZHA website.

A fairly new dispenser that just came out produced by daniolab, which is made all out of metal would be an option as well. The website is daniolab.com

I hope that this helps if you need more info let me know.

Jason

David Lains

Dec 8, 2016, 2:14:51 PM12/8/16
to Burdine, Rebecca D., Zbra...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Hi Becky

Here is a metal version of the spice dispenser:

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Sales Manager
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Or 97403
Email: da...@zebrafish.org
pH: (541) 346-6028 ext. 18

On Dec 6, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Burdine, Rebecca D. <rbur...@Princeton.EDU> wrote:

HI everyone,

What solutions are you using to dispense dry feed to your tanks?

We used the kitchen-aid spice dispensers before they stopped making them.

Thanks in advance,

Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Dept. of Molecular Biology

Princeton University

Washington Road Mof 433

Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515

Fax: (609) 258-1547

Email: rbur...@princeton.edu

Admin Assistant: Laisa M. Eimont (609) 258-2933  lei...@Princeton.EDU

Dante D'India

Dec 8, 2016, 2:16:54 PM12/8/16
to bionet-organi...@moderators.isc.org
Hi Becky,

There are several new products out now.

I would recommend checking out the following from Danio Lab and Pentair.

https://squareup.com/store/danio-lab

http://pentairaes.com/handheld-granular-feed-dispenser.html

There is also a DIY feeder that you can 3D print and assemble from these plans.

http://zhaonline.org/uploads/3/4/4/6/3446210/tye_feed_gun_zha_diy.pdf

mon...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2017, 11:59:20 AM10/12/17
to bionet-organi...@moderators.isc.org
On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 5:31:24 PM UTC-5, Burdine, Rebecca D. wrote:
Hello

Please checkout this Feeding Device at https://aquabert.com/

Thank you