Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

zebrafish line-specific genome resources

10 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

metz...@uw.edu

chưa đọc,
17:35:56 15 thg 12, 201715/12/17
đến bionet-organi...@moderators.isc.org
Does anyone know of any line-specific genome resources? Line-specific assemblies would be awesome, but does anyone know of sequencing datasets submitted to NCBI Short Read Archive (SRA) or some other database that have sequenced genomic DNA of normal zebrafish from specific lines? That would be really useful to me. There are tons of zebrafish datasets in the SRA databases, but very little documentation, even at the level of what strain was used or what study the reads come from. I am looking specifically at differences in transposon insertions in TL, AB, and Casper, but any information would be great.

Thanks!

Michael

Michael J Metzger
Postdoc