Effects of exposure to hexabromobenzene in zebrafish

reidar reidar

Aug 21, 2018, 11:59:58 AM8/21/18
to bionet-organi...@moderators.isc.org
Hello,

I'm working on a master's project where I want to study the effects of exposure to hexabromobenzene (HBB) in zebrafish.

I wonder if you could give me some advice about possible effects of this exposure to focus on?
Are there for example particular alterations in behaviour, development or protein expression that need to be investigated further ?

I would like to focus on possible effects of HBB exposure on brain development and behaviour. Do you think that this is relevant?

Thank you in advance.

Reidar Halvorsen