evolution of special abilities soon

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 7, 2023, 10:04:38 PM3/7/23
At this full moon I am trying to instigate sudden evolution of humans,
cetaceans, and non-human simians globally. I liken this full moon to the
giant clamshell in the Haida creation legend of The Raven and the First Men
(and I am raven new/dark moon associated since I have had several waning
crescent to new/dark moon mystic hypomanias).

If it works, it should include much healing and some immunity, lifespan
extension to 200 years (including of current adults), a split of the homo
sapiens species into 55 equal species, evolution of special abilities
(including that some mental health problems will become useful special
abilities), some further mental health healing beyond that, and improved
sexual compatibility for a large number of committed relationships.

I have divined that a similar sudden evolution happened for bowhead whales
(the longest living mammal species) over a hundred years ago.

If you have any questions please follow up with them and I would be happy to
provide more detail. Also follow up if you notice any effects.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Apr 13, 2023, 8:07:31 PM4/13/23
In article <0001HW.29B832C400...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> If it works, it should include much healing and some immunity, lifespan
> extension to 200 years (including of current adults), a split of the homo
> sapiens species into 55 equal species, evolution of special abilities
> (including that some mental health problems will become useful special
> abilities), some further mental health healing beyond that, and improved
> sexual compatibility for a large number of committed relationships.

There should now have been some mental health healing and
evolution of special abilities, as I have reported on the
thread "Collaborators are now ready to proceed"
on alt.religion.druid . The species split into 55 species
has occurred in terms of sexual compatibility and
tendency to associate, physical changes will come later.
There should have been improved (usually optimal) sexual
compatibility for 63% of committed relationships.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/And when you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home" (R.R.)

Sylvia Else

Apr 13, 2023, 8:40:19 PM4/13/23
On 14-Apr-23 10:07 am, David Dalton wrote:
> In article <0001HW.29B832C400...@88.198.57.247>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
>> If it works, it should include much healing and some immunity, lifespan
>> extension to 200 years (including of current adults), a split of the homo
>> sapiens species into 55 equal species, evolution of special abilities
>> (including that some mental health problems will become useful special
>> abilities), some further mental health healing beyond that, and improved
>> sexual compatibility for a large number of committed relationships.
>
> There should now have been some mental health healing and
> evolution of special abilities, as I have reported on the
> thread "Collaborators are now ready to proceed"
> on alt.religion.druid . The species split into 55 species
> has occurred in terms of sexual compatibility and
> tendency to associate, physical changes will come later.
> There should have been improved (usually optimal) sexual
> compatibility for 63% of committed relationships.

If evolution worked towards traits we consider desirable, things would
be a lot more advanced than they are.

But evolution doesn't do that. It works by randomly changing the set of
traits an organism has. Those traits that are advantageous get
preferentially selected for because they improve the organism's survival
so that it breeds more.

Sometimes it seems to go counter to what we'd want. For example, in
wealthier societies, high intelligence seems to be correlated with lower
birth rate. The human race could be dumbing down as a result.

Sylvia.