special ability evolution

David Dalton

Mar 30, 2020, 4:31:58 AM3/30/20
I have been negotiating with God, who I now define as
the all-governing someone, by perineum click (short
period mula bandha) divination (no voices).

As part of the negotiation I have been trying to
instigate sudden magickal evolution (including of
adults). If it works I will give most of the
credit to God.

The evolution includes transformation of mental
health problems to useful special abilities,
and that is ongoing and may be complete within
a few hours (though it ay be further helped
by later physical evolution of the brain and
biochemical and neurological adjustments).

The evolution also includes a cure/immunity
for COVID-19, and I hope that that will be
in effect by full moon, which happens to be
the onset of Passover.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the

dale

Apr 6, 2020, 8:58:50 PM4/6/20
On 3/30/2020 4:31 AM, David Dalton wrote:
> I have been trying to
> instigate sudden magickal evolution

“You are not in the universe, you are the universe, an intrinsic part
of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the
universe is becoming conscious of itself...”
Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

Thoughts?

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/

David Dalton

Apr 7, 2020, 4:15:52 PM4/7/20
On Apr 6, 2020, dale wrote
(in article <d2d8pb....@news.alt.net>):

> On 3/30/2020 4:31 AM, David Dalton wrote:
> > I have been trying to
> > instigate sudden magickal evolution
>
> “You are not in the universe, you are the universe, an intrinsic part
> of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the
> universe is becoming conscious of itself...”
> Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth
>
> Thoughts?

No, I am a subset of the universe, whether the universe is defined
as all/everything, or as that which many modern cosmologists
believe began with the Big Bang, which I believe is a subset
of all/everything, and if the universe is conscious that consciousness
does not depend on human consciousness, such a view is a bit
of a swelled head.