novozyme 234

il...@frodo.mgh.harvard.edu

Nov 4, 1994, 1:41:45 PM11/4/94
Can anyone tell me where to purchase Novozyme 234? Thanks in advance.

Claude Selitrennikoff

Nov 4, 1994, 5:52:17 PM11/4/94

On 4 Nov 1994 il...@Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where to purchase Novozyme 234? Thanks in advance.

novozym 243 can be purchased from Sigma.

Best

Claude Selitrennikoff

Gregory May

Nov 9, 1994, 12:51:27 PM11/9/94
In article <39dv99$p...@nmr-z.mgh.harvard.edu>, il...@Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU says:

>Can anyone tell me where to purchase Novozyme 234? Thanks in advance.

Novozyme 234 can be purchased from InterSpex Products, Inc. Tel. (415)570-4337 &
FAX (415)570-5215 This is one of the few sources for the enzyme. You should ask for
special pricing for nonprofit institutional pricing. Last I knew it was selling for
$245 per 10 grams.

\===============================================/
\ Gregory S. May /
\ Department of Cell Biology /
\ Baylor College of Medicine /
\ One Baylor Plaza /
\ Houston, YX 77030 /
\ Tel. 713-798-4756 /
\ FAX. 713-798-7799 /
\ Email gs...@bcm.tmc.edu /
\===============================================/

Message has been deleted

jhbr...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 4:05:51 PM9/21/17
to bionet-...@moderators.isc.org
On Friday, 4 November 1994 18:41:45 UTC, il...@frodo.mgh.harvard.edu wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to purchase Novozyme 234? Thanks in advance.

I've got 10g in my cupboard from InterSpex Products Inc. Cat 0412-1 Lot 5340 that you could have. 1mg/ml was sufficient to release Ustilago maydis protoplasts suitable for gene transformation.

It is 20 years old but it could still be okay.

John Hargreaves
jhbr...@blueyonder.co.uk