WG: lactophenol

Wilch, Antonia

Feb 29, 2016, 7:22:57 AM2/29/16
to myco...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am looking for Mr. Peter Werner who had a correspondence with David Brayford from IMI in the 1990ies. The content of this correspondence is very interesting for me, but I have some further questions. The e-mail address I found is not valid anymore, so I hope to get in contact with you in this way. I would be glad if somebody from your working group can answer my question from my e-mail below.

Yours sincerely,
Antonia Wilch
--
Georg-August-University Goettingen