Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial Diamond Watch L51580936 - Replica Watch Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 20, 2008, 2:51:11 AM4/20/08
Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial Diamond Watch L51580936
- Replica Watch Fake

Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial Diamond Watch L51580936
Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9700.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Longines Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Longines-Replica.html

Replica Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial Diamond Watch
L51580936 --- one of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in
high quality, please click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but
inexpensive replica to save you a lot of money .

Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial Diamond Watch L51580936

"Ladies' size. White dial. Stainless steel case made from the
strongest steel available. Sapphire crystal. 28 diamonds with a high-
class, VVS rating. 12 diamonds on the face. ETA 280.002 movement with
5 jewels, an accuracy of -12+18 sec./month, a 24 month power reserve,
and water resistant to 30m. "

Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial Diamond Watch L51580936
Details:

Watches-Price Sales Rank: #40863 in Watches

Brand: Longines
Model: L51580936
Band material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
Bezel material: Stainless Steel Bezel with 28 Diamonds
Case material: Stainless Steel Case
Clasp type: Push-Button Double-Folding Clasp
Dial color: Pink MOP
Dial window material: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
Movement type: Quartz
Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

28 Genuine Diamonds
Pink Mother of Pearl

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP Pink Dial
Diamond Watch L51580936 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be
exact watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for
free repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS,
the customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order,
but since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is
free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD), the customer is required to contact our customer service
before sending the money in case failed payment. If you have any other
questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
ser...@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Longines DolceVita Womens-Small MOP
Pink Dial Diamond Watch L51580936

The Same Longines Series :

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.0.73.6 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9701.html

Longines Dolce Vita Ladies L51584836 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9702.html

Longines Dolce Vita Stainless Steel Ladies Watch L51554766 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9703.html

Longines Dolce Vita Stainless Steel Womens Watch L5.502.0.07.2 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9704.html

Longines Ladies DolceVita WatchL5.155.7.89.2 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9705.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.0.84.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9706.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.4.16.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9707.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.4.71.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9708.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.4.73.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9709.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.4.76.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9710.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.4.84.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9711.html

Longines Ladies Watches DolceVita L5.155.4.93.6 - AA :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Longines-9712.html