opisthobranch bibliography

Steve Long

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

I need your help to augment the shelled opisthobranchs and pyramidellids
for the bibliography on the Opisthobranch Web Site:
http://www.opisthobranch.org

I hope that each of you will take the time to verify your publications
are listed properly in the bibliography. If you put your last name,
followed by a comma, in the search engine you should list all of your
publications and be able to check them for me.

It will be a great help if you can send me email attachments with
any opisthobranch related bibliography you have done for reference or
for publication. I am always trying to make the citations more complete
and accurate.

Don't worry about duplication. I will put the two lists on screen and
compare for duplicates, additions and corrections. If you can spare
reprints of any articles including opisthobranch species, please send
them to me at:

Steve Long
20220 21st Ave NW
Shoreline (near Seattle), WA98177