problem wtith mlink

oho...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2008, 2:40:40 PM6/10/08
to bionet-molbio...@moderators.isc.org, o_ho...@yahoo.fr
Hi professionals!

I have a problem with mlink. I want to evaluate the risk of a fetus to
be affected. I have his genotype with three markers flanking the
morbid gene. The disease is autosomal recessive, with incomplete
penetrance.

I used mlink for this purpose, but I have this error message:
“Fatal error detected in procedure inputdata
Error detected reading pedigree record 1. Illegal code for sex 17”

I indicate the sex of the fetus, and the affected allele as
undetermined. Bur I have the same error message.

Please please , I’m waiting for your help
Thank you