SAS and cluster analysis

LIU, YUEFU [AG/1000]

Jan 30, 2008, 4:23:05 PM1/30/08
to gen-...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu

Hi! Mickey,

I saw your posted question as follows. Have you every gotten

A response and did you solve the missing cell issue in using Proc cluster.

I am facing the same issue now. Can you share your idea about this.

Thanks

Yuefu Liu

St Louis

well, here's my second post in regards to cluster analysis. the question

is the same as last time except now i'm using SAS: has anyone ever used

SAS for cluster analysis and how did you account for missing values from

the data martix (in qualitative anlyses) without the program simply

rejecting the sample?

thanks in advance,

mick

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto, including its subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.