Collect Your Money! Time:4:03:49 PM

Debt Collectors

Jan 30, 2002, 4:07:30 PM1/30/02
PROFESSIONAL, EFFECTIVE DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES AVAILABLE

For the last seventeen years, National Credit Systems, Inc. has been providing
top flight debt collection services to over 15,000 businesses, institutions, and
healthcare providers.

We charge only a low-flat fee (less than $20) per account, and all proceeds are
forwarded to you directly -- not to your collections agency.

If you wish, we will report unpaid accounts to Experian (formerly TRW),
TRANSUNION, and Equifax. There is no charge for this important service.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF SERVICE TO YOU.

Simply reply to debt_co...@btamail.net.cn with the following instructions
in the Subject field -

REMOVE -- Please remove me from your mailing list.
EMAIL -- Please email more information.
FAX -- Please fax more information.
MAIL -- Please snailmail more information.
CALL -- Please have a representative call.

Indicate the best time to telephone and any necessary addresses and
telephone/fax numbers in the text of your reply.

If you prefer you can always telephone us during normal business hours
at (212) 213-3000 Ext 1425.

Thank you.

P.S. -- If you are not in need of our services at this time, please retain this
message for future use or past it on to a friend.

---