Its Indaba time again.

1 view

Africatravelsearch Mailing List

Mar 14, 2002, 10:26:23 AM3/14/02

Hi Travel Colleagues SEE THE BEST IN AFRICA

It’s that time of year where we all try and get our marketing in order, again!, and similarly is African Timeout trying to spread the word.
We will be exhibiting at Indaba 2002 (11-14 May 2002) at the ICC in Durban on the Gauteng province stand with all the paraphernalia.
We welcome all enquiries and would like to set up meetings with all.

African Timeout a personalized tour operator is based in Northcliff Johannesburg and supplies tours throughout the Southern African region. As a company specializing in small groups our service is at the forefront of the operation and no tour arrangement is to big or to small.

Please visit our website or send us an e-mail to answer any of your queries or make an appointment.

http://www.africantimeout.com
jo...@africantimeout.com

For our foreign colleagues it will be great to meet with you once again.
African Timeout has been nominated as one of the operators to do pre and post tours in Gauteng, so when visiting Johannesburg please contact African Timeout and arrange a great tour of the greatest province of them all, GAUTENG,

http://www.indaba-southafrica.co.za/generalinfo/preandposttours/gauteng/index.html

Looking forward to seeing you at Indaba 2002

Johan Van Biljon

Links to other websites.

Indaba 2002
http://www.indaba-southafrica.co.za/intro.html

Africatravelsearch.com
http://www.africatravelsearch.com

Gauteng Tourism
http://www.gauteng.net

To unsubscribe from the Africatravelsearch mailing list, please click on the link below:

http://www.africatravelsearch.com/list/profile.php?e=g...@net.bio.net&x=902451625

---