OPPORTUNITY in BIOTECH industry!!!

Amy Chau

Jun 19, 2002, 3:05:46 PM6/19/02
I HATE SALES, DON'T LIKE RECRUITING, BUT I WOULDN'T MIND GETTING RICH IN
NETWORK MARKETING.

Dear Entrepreneur,

You may be saying, "That sounds like something I would say." If it does, you
may also be wondering if there are any good options available to you. The
answer is YES!

What if the information in http://treebiz.net/Movies/AudioPlayer.asp?S=Opp
(also, http://treebiz.net/Movies/AudioPlayer.asp?S=Ban) was powerful enough
to allow you to become financially independent in 12 months? What if you
were one of the first to know about a product, created by two Fortune 500
companies to help support and balance the human immune system? A product
with over a decade of research, many years of clinical trials and 50 million
dollars invested. A product so effective it prompted an office manager in
one of the largest medical clinics on the West coast to say, "We're not
interested, if this product really does what these clinical trials say it
does, there would be 3000 to 5000 health care professionals out of work, in
our city alone, in the next 12 months. We're not interested in putting
ourselves out of business."

Bottom line, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to listen to this
audio. If you find it as compelling as I did, I'll explain to you how this
audio, combined with an incredible ground floor opportunity, could help you
achieve financial independence.

Sincerely,

Amy Chau
Email to: legacy...@usa.com