Abstract submission open for ISCBSC European Student Council Symposium

Pedro Lopes

Apr 7, 2012, 11:30:49 AM4/7/12
*** Apologies for multiple posting ***
*** Please diffuse this call ***

ISCB Student Council European Student Council Symposium 2012

The European Student Council Symposium aims at bringing together young computational biologists from all research areas and regions of the world. As the central part of our symposium, 8 student presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts. This is your chance to present your work! We accept abstracts covering both scientific studies as well as novel tools and applications in the field of computational biology and bioinformatics. All submitters are invited to bring a poster showcasing their work for inclusion in the F1000 repository.

Travel Fellowships are available for everyone submitting to ESCS2012 and will be handled by ECCB12 organization. Awards will be given to best posters and presentations.

Travel Fellowship information: http://escs.iscbsc.org/travel-fellowships
General information: http://escs.iscbsc.org/
F1000 repository: http://f1000.com/

Important dates
May 14: Abstract submission deadline
June 25: Travel Fellowship submission deadline
June 30: Abstract acceptance notification
September 8: Student Symposium

We look forward to receiving your abstract!

Best regards,
Pedro Lopes, Chair
Florian Heer, Co-chair