BIOSCI/Bionet has a new home

BIOSCI Administrator

Jun 16, 2005, 9:40:08 AM6/16/05
to btk...@net.bio.net
Dear BIOTHERMOKINETICS readers,

BIOSCI/Bionet is the long-running Biology news and discussion groups.
The management of these groups has been handled ably at MRC/Rosalind
Franklin Centre for several years now. They are turning over
management to me, Don Gilbert, at Indiana University Biology
department. The MRC/RFC folks deserve our thanks for their devotion to
maintaining this useful and unique biology news service.

Web access continues at http://www.bio.net/
Find there BIOTHERMOKINETICS links to Read/Subscribe/Post messages.
E-mail postings continue to be through btk-mca @ net.bio.net

The new home is at IUBio Archive, iubio.bio.indiana.edu, which I've
maintained for over 15 years. The names net.bio.net and www.bio.net,
and their related BIOSCI roles continue to work. Please keep using
these bio.net addresses, they will continue when the host computer changes.

There may be some hiccups over the coming weeks as the new BIOSCI home
gets a work out. Please bear with us, and let us know if problems
persist longer.

Regards, Don Gilbert

Biology Dept., Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana, USA 47405