kinetic constants in rabbit and mice

hett...@few.vu.nl

Apr 22, 2009, 12:06:27 PM4/22/09
to btk...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear everybody,

I am working on a computational model on the metabolism in muscle cells based on
rabbit data. For two enzyme reactions though (Creatine kinase), I only fin\
d enzyme kinetic parameter values determined by experiments on mice.
The parameters are mainly binary and ternary dissociation constants, as well as
maximum reaction velocities.
What is the best way to deal with this? Does someone has an idea how I can
include those parameters "safely" into my model?

Thanks in advance,

hans