PENCIL Publication of Biological Sciences (Call For Paper)

ppbsj...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 6:41:38 PM11/24/14
to jrnl...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear Researcher,

PENCIL Publication of Biological Sciences (ISSN: 2408-5561) is currently accepting manuscripts for publication. We publish high-quality manuscripts in all areas of research in the Biological Sciences including:

Biotechnology, Biochemistry,
Microbiology, Cell Biology,
Genetics, Plant Biology,
Animal Biology, Immunology,
Bioinformatics, Biostatistics,
Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering,
Gene Expression, Plant Biotechnology,
Neural and Behavioral Biology etc.

Manuscripts published in PENCIL Academic Press are thoroughly reviewed. Authors receive reviewers\' comments shortly after submission and a decision is made on submitted articles within 10 working days. Our reviewers are professionals with years of experience in academic research. Manuscripts are published within 2 weeks of submission in any of our journals with one (1) issue published monthly.

The following types of papers are considered for publication:
1) Research articles. 2) Reviews and Case reports.

*Click on the link below To View Published Articles, Read Instructions for Authors and Submit an Article:

http://www.pencilacademicpress.org

Submit your manuscript as an email attachment to
ppbsj...@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Aganbi Ese
Editorial assistant
For:
Prof. Yalin
Editor: PPBS (PENCIL Publication of Biological Sciences)