DDPCR problem

Jan Polman

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
Hi dear collegues,

I've just started on a new project, which core is differential display
PCR. The problem which we cann't seem to solve is that the 3' primer
scores most of the products in contrast to the 5' primer. I've tried to
variate the concentrations of the primers, but this wasn't the key. My
last hope is to raise the PCR temperature from 40 degrees Celcius to
maybe 45 to 50 degrees Celcius.
If you got another solution I'll be much obliged (or howerver you spell
this word)

My sincere greetings,

Frank Cohen
f.c...@organon.oss.akzonobel.nl