Immunology-related text, third edition 2016

forsdyke

Apr 12, 2018, 1:45:18 PM4/12/18
<b>Evolutionary Bioinformatics</b>. Springer, New York, June 2016

Dear Group Members,

Although the title may not sound immunological, self/not-self
discrimination is at the heart of much of modern biology, and
immunologists ignore this fact at their peril. So, I have
cobbled together my lectures to mixed classes of computer scientists
and bioscientists, and "Evolutionary Bioinformatics" is the result!
There are at least two chapter which are deeply immunological.

For more information, please go to the web-page below, or visit the
Springer Life Sciences page.

Donald R. Forsdyke, Discussion Leader, Bionet.immunology.

Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences,
Queen's University, Canada
http://post.queensu.ca/~forsdyke/book06.htm