Postdoc position in MCB, UJ, Poland

Kenji Yamada

Mar 8, 2019, 4:40:44 PM3/8/19
to arab...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
A postdoctoral position is available in Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory in Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University, Poland. We are looking for a postdoc who will participate in project "Plant chemical defense based on mustard oil bomb".
The project aims to comprehensively understand the defense system using glucosinolates-myrosinases, which are specific to Brassiaceae plants including Arabidopsis. The successful candidate will join our lab to analyze genes that will be involved in ER body formation and function. The candidate must have strong experience of plant cell biology and plant molecular biology, and obtained PhD degree not longer than 5 years ago (excluding permitted career breaks). You can find information in EURAXESS https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/383155 <https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/383155>.

To apply, please send
1. CV
2. Motivation letter
3. Publication list
4. A copy of master and PhD degree
to kenji....@uj.edu.pl <mailto:kenji....@uj.edu.pl>

The deadline for submitting applications is 31.03.2019.

You can find more information about the Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory on the website:
http://www.mcb.uj.edu.pl/laboratorium-biologii-molekularnej-roslin <http://www.mcb.uj.edu.pl/laboratorium-biologii-molekularnej-roslin>

Kenji Yamada
Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology
Jagiellonian University