new home for Bionet

Andrew Papp

Apr 4, 2019, 4:50:13 PM4/4/19
to biof...@oat.bio.indiana.edu, biof...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Hi Don,

As per my post of March 17, 2019, you can host it on our Virtual Private
Server, in it's current form, for free (for about 2.75 years). This will
give you more time to explore alternatives before the system dies
permanently due to lack of interest and energy to resurrect it. I
offered to help you with any configuration needed so that everything
works as it does now. If you want to do it, let me know. If you only
want to work with an academic institution or an open-source journal,
then I think you will have to actively contact *many* of them and ask,
because they are unlikely to see see your post on this newsgroup....

Best,
Andrew Papp, Ph.D