Last Call for Application to the "Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses Course 2018 - Institut Pasteur de Tunis".

Fredj Tekaia

Jun 24, 2018, 3:17:08 PM6/24/18
to biof...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear All,

We would greatly appreciate your help in forwarding, to whom it might be of interest, this last call for application to the:

« Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses » course
September 10 - December 14, 2018.
Institut Pasteur de Tunis, Tunisia.

Announcement and application procedure can be found at this link:
https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018.html <https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018.html>

Course Poster is available at this link: https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018/Poster_BCGAIPT2018.pdf <https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018/Poster_BCGAIPT2018.pdf>

The deadline for application is extended to July 07, 2018.

Thank you for your help and support in dissiminating this call for application.

With kind wishes

On behalf of the organizers

Fredj Tekaia
Invited Researcher
Institut Pasteur Paris
25, rue du Dr. Roux
75724 Paris cedex 15 France

For our courses on "Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses" visit:
https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BGA_courses.html <https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BGA_courses.html>