Help with microinjection of Drosophila (suzukii) embryos

1 view

Pamela Menegazzi

Oct 30, 2018, 7:44:04 AM10/30/18
to dr...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Hi everyone,
we would like to generate a knock-out D. suzuki mutant via CRISPR/Cas9. We already planned to rely on a company for
microinjection but things did not work out as planned..

We are looking for a lab that is routinely microinjecting Drosophila (better if suzukii, but also melanogaster or other
species) to give us some advice and suggestions.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Best

Pamela

Dr Pamela Menegazzi