Questions about a programmable drosophila egg collector

George Kapali

Jan 16, 2019, 11:27:06 AM1/16/19
to dr...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Hello,

I'm a first year graduate student at University of Illinois at Chicago. I
recently came across a Flymax A2, programmable drosophila egg collector.
However, I could not find any manuals for it anywhere, google was not much
of a help either.
Could someone help me out on how to use this machine, if they had used it
before.

Thanks

Best regards
George Kapali

Graduate Student
MCDBN
University of Illinois at Chicago

Andrew Papp

Jan 16, 2019, 6:16:54 PM1/16/19
to dr...@oat.bio.indiana.edu, George Kapali
Hi George,
The A2 is not our product, but here is a link to a youtube video that
shows it in operation and has the company's website shown there, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-eerDy_1y8

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Papp, Ph.D.