Roommate for a twin bed room at the Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto

Mayra Lorenz

Apr 19, 2016, 8:16:26 PM4/19/16
to chl...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear everyone,

My name is Mayra Lorenz and I´m a PhD student (female) at the Technical
University of Munich. I´ll attend the 17th International Conference on Cell
and Molecular Biology of Chlamydomonas in Kyoto and I´m looking for a
female roommate who would like to share the room with me at the Grand Prince
Hotel Kyoto (on-site hotel of the conference).

I would be very grateful, if anyone is interested and would contact me.

My mail address is: mlo...@wzw.tum.de <mailto:mlo...@wzw.tum.de>

Best regards,
Mayra

Mayra Lorenz