Reactome Pathway Database User Survey

rhaw

Sep 24, 2009, 11:49:24 AM9/24/09
Reactome is committed to providing access to high-quality pathway
information and helpful data analysis tools. With this in mind, we
are actively soliciting comments from the research community in order
to assess community needs. We are interested to hear about your
experience with Reactome, and would like to know a bit about your
background and research interests so that we can continue to improve
the Reactome site and tools.

You can access the survey at: http://tinyurl.com/l48zzq

Thank you for taking part.

Robin Haw