Looking for bacteria that bio luminescence in water when exposed to a small amount of elements or chemicals tia sal22

Rick T

Oct 26, 2009, 7:48:59 AM10/26/09
Greetings All

I'm Looking for bacteria that can be purchased that bio luminescence
in water when exposed to a small
amount of elements or chemicals.

Example:
when water is exposed to cobalt it will turn blue.

Are there bacteria (that I can purchase online) that will luminescence
in water
when exposed to various elements? If so where can I purchase them?

Please note I'm located in Hawaii so bacteria will have to be able to
survive the long flight.

tia sal22