Seedling survival and fallen leaves

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

VOLTOLINI

未讀,
2009年6月24日 下午2:48:262009/6/24
收件者:trop...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu

Dear friends,

One of my students are studying seedlings abundances in a small Brazilian rainforest fragment and we are observing a possible correlation between seedling abundance and fallen leaves. Maybe, the leaves are shadding and damaging the seedlings.

Unfortunately, I cannot find articles about this subject and my university do not have access to many journals too.

Does anyone can help me? If you have articles about this subject, could you please send me?

Thanks for any help !!!

Voltolini

Prof. Dr. J. C. VOLTOLINI
Universidade de Taubate - Departamento de Biologia
Taubate, SP. 12030-010. E-Mail: jcvo...@uol.com.br
Website do grupo de pesquisa ECOMAM: http://jcvoltol.sites.uol.com.br/
Fotos de Projetos e Cursos: http://jcvoltol.fotoblog.uol.com.br/
Amostra de um Curso de Campo de Ecologia: http://trabiju.blogspot.com/
Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/8137155809735635
Fotos Artísticas: http://voltolini.fotos.net.br/texturas

'Siamo tutti angeli con un'ala e possiamo volare soltanto se ciabbracciamo'

0 則新訊息