urgent:vote me for biorefinaries

Almas Taj Awan

May 22, 2015, 10:24:26 PM5/22/15
Hi everyone,

Hope you would be fine.
I am a post-doctoral researcher and competing for a competition to launch Biorefinary in Pakistan. It will be a joint project supported by American Association for Advancement in Science-AAAS in collaboration with Brazil. Please support me by just clicking once on the following link and vote me 5. Your votings can help me winning the global Gist technology competition that is a must for getting support to launch this biorefinary project in Pakistan.

http://www.gistnetwork.org/tech-i/vote#view/29968/2897414

Lets work together for building a sustainable future.

Best wishes

Dr. Almas Taj Awan
Sao paulo, Brazil.