Making money in the stock market

yi...@milleri.com

Jun 14, 2004, 8:32:24 AM6/14/04

Dear Friend:

While we are enjoying the summer, I would like to introduce you the great
opportunity to invest in the US stock market. You could easily make 10%
profit in week. Her is proof.

Today I just bought IIIN.PK at $4.75 per share. You can see the trading
price at the following link. You can still buy it on June 14 from 4.6-5.0
(but do not buy it above 5 as your profit will reduce and the danger to lose
will increase).

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=IIIN.PK&t=1d&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

Please check how much it is trading after a week from now. It will be
trading in the range $5.50-7.00. By keeping it just for a week we make
10-20% profit. This is real time, real trade, real profit. It is also real
loss if it goes down below $4.75. You can go to this site to see every day
what price the stock is trading.

Is it so easy to make money? Yes but it is also as easy to lose as much.

How I do this stock will go up? I have done a lot of homework. I have
registered all the events that can cause a stock to move. I use 3 fast
computers to capture/analyze real time trades and monitor real time news. I
have prepared a data base of 5000 stocks which can be viewed at.

http://milleri.com/stocklist.htm

I calculate real time price
Stock price = investor's calculation + growth potential + sentiment +
national economy environment + world economy environment + news move.

Winning cases are stored in file and register a signal. Once a similar
signal for an undervalued stock is identified, the stock will be evaluated
in detail. Only 1-5 extremely undervalued stocks are recommended to
subscribers in a week. You do not have to do all this evaluation. Simply
subscribe my service. The service fee is at $20/month, $200/year. Simply
buy and sell my recommended stocks, you make profit and I collect some
subscription fee. You do not make money I do not make money. I would not
send this letter if it does not work. I also have full service using which
you will receive profit but has no need to do anything. All you need to do
is to set up the account and watch it grow (you can access the account, see
the portfolio and transfer fund out any time). Investment options can be
viewed at

http://milleri.com/ourbusiness.htm

You can easily set up an investment account on the internet at:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/index.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information.

Thank you and wish you a wonderful summer.

Y. Liu, founder
Millenium Research and Investment
7505 Elk Creek Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68516
Tel 402-328-8428
Fax 402-328-8428

PS. Following is one example of my trades. Please check the message time
and quote then and after a week. This trade has about 25% gain just in 15
days. My program only pick such trades.

message at
http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=4687689&tid=hurc
&sid=4687689&mid=1663

chart at
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HURC&t=3m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=
---

priyapa...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2012, 9:48:25 AM7/6/12
We are giving monthly 12-22 Calls in our Nifty Future service with minimum 30 - 40 point’s gain in each Call with overall accuracy of 82 % to 92% above. If you want nifty future tips, then don’t wait. Just Subscribe with us, at a very nominal cost which will give you high return of your capital money.

EPS Rs.13.67 52 Week High:286.50 Low: 84.00
A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd. has strong support 83.00 and it can test 135/142 and more…..

Date: 30 June 2012
SUZLON
52 Week High:55.80 Low: 17.00
Suzlon Energy Limited can buy between 16.50 to 18.50 with targets price of Rs. 27/34/54 and more……..

Date: 30 June 2012
SKUMARSYNF
52 Week High59.90 Low 22.25
(Closed on NSE at Rs. 34.15, As on Jun 29, 2012 16:00:12 IST) S. Kumars Nationwide Limited can buy between 24 to 34.90 with test Rs. 42 / 47 and more…..

for more details news goto source : www.moneyabhi.com

free stock market news plz join yahoo groups :