Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses course 2018 - Institut Pasteur de Tunis. Annoucement and call for application.

Fredj Tekaia

Apr 16, 2018, 12:48:56 PM4/16/18
to bio...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu

Dear colleagues,

We are glad to announce the set up of the « Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses Course 2018 » in the Institut Pasteur de Tunis, Tunisia.

We would greatly appreciate your help in forwarding this call for application to whom it might be of interest:

« Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses » course
September 10 - December 14, 2018.
Institut Pasteur Tunis, Tunisia.

Announcement and application procedure can be found at this link:
https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018.html <https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018.html>

Course Poster can be downloaded from this link:
https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018/Poster_BCGAIPT2018.pdf <https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BCGAIPT2018/Poster_BCGAIPT2018.pdf>

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

With kind regards

On behalf of the organizers

Fredj Tekaia
Invited Researcher
Institut Pasteur Paris
25, rue du Dr. Roux
75724 Paris cedex 15 France

For our courses on "Bioinformatics and Genome Analyses" visit:
https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BGA_courses.html <https://webext.pasteur.fr/tekaia/BGA_courses.html>