Sneak peek! New Yale program on forest landscape restoration

Carin Paupore

Mar 20, 2018, 12:38:57 PM3/20/18

Dear colleague,

Yale University is developing an exciting new online certificate program on conserving and restoring tropical forest landscapes. The program will prepare people with the knowledge and skills to achieve effective results for conservation and livelihoods.

We want to make this new program relevant and accessible. What are the must-have features and content? Take 5 minutes to get a sneak peek and tell us what you think via our anonymous survey.

To thank you for your time, we are offering an optional drawing to have $50 donated on your behalf to an NGO.

If you'd like a sneak peak, follow this link:
https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5aPiaQE0aY0rPzT

Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested in learning about this new Yale program.

Thank you very much for your support! We look forward to hearing from you.