Anyone can spare few sterile petri dishes?

Ondrej Lassak

Jul 2, 2018, 4:45:03 PM7/2/18
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List
Or glass petri dishes?
ಥ_ಥ

Nathan McCorkle

Jul 3, 2018, 12:42:48 PM7/3/18
to biologigaragen
If you can't find anyone, just get some half-pint glass canning jars, they work fine, though the two piece lids I've got into the habit of soldering together (with lid flipped so no vacuum seal can form) so it's easier to remove the cover when doing sterile work.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018, 1:45 PM Ondrej Lassak <tehub...@gmail.com> wrote:
Or glass petri dishes?
ಥ_ಥ

Martin Malthe Borch

Jul 3, 2018, 4:35:02 PM7/3/18
to biologigaragen
We have petri dishes at FabLab RUC.

Den man. 2. jul. 2018 kl. 22.45 skrev Ondrej Lassak <tehub...@gmail.com>:
Or glass petri dishes?
ಥ_ಥ

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

biologi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2018, 5:04:07 AM7/4/18
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List
Just purchase some again frederiksen.eu offers 20 for dirt cheap and by far the best pricing I have found.