European Biohacker Community Survey on Genome Editing

Ribonucleotid Reduktase

Apr 23, 2019, 11:27:51 AM4/23/19
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List

Hey Biohacker Colleagues :)

Here is Daniel (D3) from the Open bioLab Graz Austria (OLGA). Greetings!

For an international conference in Graz, Austria, a colleague and I will present the biohacker community to an diverse audience. I want to round up the presentation with a short survey. It would help to represent the diversity of the biohacker network and I want you to express yourself and your community with that and yes, it would help us a lot :)

The survey would take about 10min of your time :) We have a deadline, so if you could finish the survey until the 26th of April, it would be great.

https://survey2.edu.uni-graz.at/198875/lang-en

And please share it with everybody you know, who is active as biohackers or DIYbios :) Thank you very much!