Re: Spectrophotometer

keenan pinto

Sep 1, 2018, 5:09:54 AM9/1/18
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Biologigaragen DIYBio / Biohacking space
Hello Biologigaragen community,

It seems that someone has appropriated our spectrophotometer without letting anyone know.
If you have seen the spectrophotometer or you have taken it. Please let us know at the earliest.

Best regards,
Keenan

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 3:13 PM, biologigaragen <biologi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey keenan , I spent sunday afternoon going through the lab preparing for the summer school event and it's definitely not here,We have no other hiding in places or storage for it to be in or at either.So i'm hoping someone has just lent it.
-
Nel

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 1:07:21 PM UTC+2, keenan pinto wrote:
Hey all,

I was looking for the spectrophotometer in the lab recently and I couldn't see it anywhere.  Has anyone seen/used it recently?

Best,
Keenan

Martin Malthe Borch

Sep 1, 2018, 3:35:52 PM9/1/18
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, BiologiGaragen DIYBio
I think BG and biofablab shouæd do a common call for equipment donations..  ??
What do you think.