LAB MOVING DAY: Saturday 19th August 2017

keenan pinto

Aug 16, 2017, 5:28:01 PM8/16/17
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hello Everyone,

Today was our last member meeting at Labitat. It has been a lovely home for many years but we are now getting ready to move to a new home at Singularity University Dk Hub in Nørrebro.

We will be moving stuff from Labitat to Singularity on SATURDAY 19th August. The timings and schedule is as below.

  • 10.00: Packing remaining stuff at Labitat and moving into the van
  • 12.00: Meeting at Singularity to process what materials and equipment we have
  • 12.30: Making a round to pick up stuff from other storage areas [Riiis + Mogens place]
  • 14.00 Going to IKEA to buy materials.
  • 16.00: Setup as much as possible at singularity.
  • 18.00: Beers and Celebration

We sincerely request as many members as possible to help with the move.
If you cant make it at 10.00, at least show up at 12.00 at singularity to help setup

If you dont know what to do, just reply here and we will put you into action.

 LETS DO THIS! WE FINALLY GOT A BIGGER LAB :)

Best regards,
Keenan