Christmas meet-up tonight

keenan pinto

Dec 10, 2018, 5:08:34 AM12/10/18
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Dear members,

We hope you are having a wonderful start to the week and can feel the Holiday Goodness set in.

I would like to remind you that we have our last meeting of the year tonight. The details are below:

Time: 18.00-20.30
Location: Titangade 11 (SingularityU Nordic)

We’re looking forward to see everyone for the last time before the year ends. If you weren’t sure whether you wanted to come or not, I say you should.

We have some interesting announcements and awesome stuff around the corner which we would like to share with members, new and old.

So I look forward to seeing everyone this evening!!

Best wishes,
Keenan

Martin Malthe Borch

Dec 10, 2018, 7:04:26 AM12/10/18
to biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigara...@googlegroups.com
Hurray. see you later...

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Martin Malthe Borch

Dec 10, 2018, 8:04:53 AM12/10/18
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
BTW last time we talked about food.

Should we just coordinate that when we meet at 18. or do you have a plan ?