Annual General Assembly Invitation

Simon Kjær Jørgensen

Apr 28, 2018, 7:55:54 AM4/28/18
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Biologigaragen DIYBio / Biohacking space

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are having a fabulous time and enjoying the good weather.

Our yearly General Assembly is approaching and we are happy to wrap up the past year and prepare for new adventures.

This year the General Assembly will be held at Biologigaragen.

Date: Tuesday the 15th of May 2018

Time: 18:00 (meet up at 17:00)

Address: Titangade 13 A, 2200 Copenhagen N.

We will have signs so that people can find it. Please help those that haven’t been to Biologigaragen before to find the lab.

There will be some snacks and beers. Please feel free to bring your dinner, if you get hungry.

Agenda for day (see a specific agenda attached in this email):

17:00 Meet ‘n’ Greet (have a beer and chat)

18:00 Biologigaragen Annual General Assembly Opens

18:01 Overview of the Last year at Biologigaragen

18:30 Break & members sign up for the new BG year (via new website).

19.00 General Assembly and formation of the new board members.

            - Addressing proposals for changes in BG’s bylaws

            - Initiatives for the new BG Year (ideas for workshops, new partnerships, general ideas, thoughts etc. for discussion)

            - Formation of new Board by members who want to be part of the BG Board until next General Assembly.

20:00 Collecting vision and ideas for future projects. Lab tour for new members. Beers and hang-out.

We hope to see everyone there for a fun evening. Also feel free to bring friends along who are interested.

Here is the link to the event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/520574145006607/

IMPORTANT:

Attached to this email you will find the bylaws of Biologigaragen (updated 2017) and the agenda for the General Assembly, which we will use on the day of the event. You will also find the minutes from last year’s Annual General Assembly.

If you have any formal suggestions to the agenda, as well as changes to the bylaws of Biologigaragen you must ensure that Simon (treasurer on the board) at simon...@gmail.com has received at least 7 days before the 15th of May 2018.

Best regards,

Chairman, Keenan

Treasurer, Simon

Vedtægter for BiologiGaragen 2017.pdf
Minutes and Agenda of General Assembly Biologigaragen 2017.pdf
Minutes and Agenda of General Assembly Biologigaragen 2018.pdf