Looking for some starter cultures

5 visningar

keenan pinto

oläst,
19 dec. 2018 09:02:442018-12-19
till biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Hello!

I've been working on bioreactors/growth chambers (as usual) and I was on the lookout for starter cultures of some Spirulina and Oyster Mushroom?
Do you know anyone who can help me with this?

I'm happy to help you with any of your projects if you can help me source these starters in a rather short time :) Best regards,
Keenan

Martin Malthe Borch

oläst,
20 dec. 2018 04:13:112018-12-20
till keenan pinto, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
We have oyster mushroom in the lab.
Also I have a special algae that I would like to cultivate. in an acidic medium ph -2 let's talk about this.
It's a strain from my thesis with a high commercial potential.

- M

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra