General Assembly Today: Reminder!

keenan pinto

May 15, 2018, 10:00:11 AM5/15/18
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying the lovely summer sun.
As you all know today is the 2018 Annual General Assembly.

We're looking forward to see you all here. If you cant find the way from the Singularity entrance, please call me at (31 63 18 10).

We are hosting the event on the first floor so the area is a bit different.

For more information, please refer to the original mail below.

This year the General Assembly will be held at Biologigaragen.

Date: Tuesday the 15th of May 2018

Time: 18:00 (meet up at 17:00)

Address: Titangade 13 A, 2200 Copenhagen N.

We will have signs so that people can find it. Please help those that haven’t been to Biologigaragen before to find the lab.

There will be some snacks and beers. Please feel free to bring your dinner, if you get hungry.

Agenda for day (see a specific agenda attached in this email):

17:00 Meet ‘n’ Greet (have a beer and chat)

18:00 Biologigaragen Annual General Assembly Opens

18:01 Overview of the Last year at Biologigaragen

18:30 Break & members sign up for the new BG year (via new website).

19.00 General Assembly and formation of the new board members.

            - Addressing proposals for changes in BG’s bylaws

            - Initiatives for the new BG Year (ideas for workshops, new partnerships, general ideas, thoughts etc. for discussion)

            - Formation of new Board by members who want to be part of the BG Board until next General Assembly.

20:00 Collecting vision and ideas for future projects. Lab tour for new members. Beers and hang-out.

We hope to see everyone there for a fun evening. Also feel free to bring friends along who are interested.

Here is the link to the event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/520574145006607/

keenan pinto

May 15, 2018, 1:02:24 PM5/15/18
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen