agar

Ondrej Lassak

Jun 30, 2018, 11:31:34 AM6/30/18
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List
hey does anyone can spare some agar pwetty please?
i can offer light malt or sprayed malt ;D

Ondrej Lassak

Jul 2, 2018, 4:42:33 PM7/2/18
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List
I fermented and distiled some algae from my toilet so am good for now, but I still do appreciate all that sharing spirit going on here ;)

biologi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2018, 5:04:11 AM7/4/18
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List
Just buy some man its cheap as hell ... use frederiksen.eu

Nathan McCorkle

Jul 4, 2018, 12:25:43 PM7/4/18
to biologigaragen
Or head to your local Asian grocery store... It is indeed super cheap, less than a dollar/Euro for a packet.

Martin Malthe Borch

Jul 4, 2018, 4:12:49 PM7/4/18
to biologigaragen
You can get Agar-Agar at "den kinesiske købmand"
not pure agar, but good enough use 20 g/L and preferible use demineralised water (bottled water) to minimise calcium induced precipitation.

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk