Training Programs in NGS, Drug Designing | Novel Research Project Launched

BDG Lifesciences

Nov 10, 2019, 3:30:55 PM11/10/19
to Nithya, somoan...@gmail.com, kuma...@pmu.edu, shuklasa...@gmail.com, lija...@gmail.com, shivti...@gmail.com, vismay...@gmail.com, rupals...@gmail.com, Nehash...@yahoo.com, biodisco...@googlegroups.com, bioinfo...@googlegroups.com, borsh...@yahoo.com, justice munyoro, ahmeda...@yahoo.com, Fadime Oztoprak, banh...@yahoo.com.sg, Baby Aylin, arefi...@yahoo.com, Meryck Felipe Brito da Silva, Jitendra Narayan, nermeen farag, mood...@yahoo.com, Roslyn de Mesa-Rodriguez, doaa...@yahoo.com, SAEEDEH TABATABAEI, sentu...@gmail.com, hem_c...@yahoo.co.in, itsama...@gmail.com, sahp...@gmail.com, kumarb...@gmail.com, rasell...@gmail.com, sonukum...@gmail.com, Simin...@gmail.com, anjalid...@gmail.com, simpi...@gmail.com, vikran...@gmail.com, klubai...@gmail.com, ambal...@gmail.com, Jjdasho...@gmail.com, stalin...@gmail.com, shakunt...@gmail.com, hend elshqnqery, ghka...@yahoo.com, yirga....@wku.edu.et, vvill...@unitru.edu.pe, fatima...@gmail.com, glennc...@gmail.com, gna...@st.ug.edu.gh, yongz...@gmail.com, mikel...@hotmail.com, mol.biol...@gmail.com, Israaka...@gmail.com, esther...@gmail.com, Ultimate...@gmail.com, mimuha...@gmail.com, ahmed....@su.edu.krd
Training Programs in NGS, Drug Designing | Novel Research Project Launched
NEWLY LAUNCHED TRAINING PROGRAMS
DETAILS
RESEARCH PROJECT | 61 NOVEL PROJECT LAUNCHED
KNOW MORE

CHEAP ONLINE COURSES LAUNCHED FOR LIMITED TIME
CRISPR | Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats
DETAILS & REGISTRATION

DRUG DISCOVERY & DESIGN
DETAILS & REGISTRATION

NGS | Next Generation Sequencing
DETAILS & REGISTRATION

IMMUNOINFORMATICS
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
Upcoming events in Singapore, Netherlands, Malaysia, Thailand, Czech Republic, Uzbekistan, India, and Online.
YouTube
Flickr
LinkedIn
Instagram
Pinterest
Facebook

Copyright © *|2019|* *|BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
Level-5, Caddie Commercial Tower, Hospitality District Aerocity, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India

Disclaimer: The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: We have clearly mentioned our physical address with source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. As part of our continuous efforts towards protecting your privacy and your personal information, we have updated our Privacy Policy. The updated Privacy Policy has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 as part of compliance to the standards defined for data protection in the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Of course if you decide at any time that you don’t want us to send you mailers of our programs, simply let us know and we’ll remove you from our mailing lists.