Fwd: Ph.D. Graduate Looking for Post-Doctoral Position in Your Research Group

davide...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2019, 10:11:24 AM9/30/19
to bioinforma...@googlegroups.com, bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Angelo Ciaramella <angelo.c...@uniparthenope.it>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 at 03:12
Subject: Ph.D. Graduate Looking for Post-Doctoral Position in Your
Research Group
To: <angelo.c...@uniparthenope.it>

Dear Colleagues,

could you please help me to spread out the following call for
applications for 5 post-doc positions (1 year, possibly extendible) at
our Labs?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Angelo Ciaramella

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

Università degli Studi di Napoli “Parthenope”, Dipartimento di Scienze
e Tecnologie (DiST), offers several post-doc positions for the
following research activities related to the project Smart Energy
Efficiency & Environment for Industry - SMART SE4I to be carried out
at Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Lab and at Soft Computing
and Intelligent Systems Lab:

- Development of an intelligent video surveillance system prototype by
using machine / deep learning techniques: study of tracking and
positioning techniques for the implementation of geofencing policies
(1 grant).
Supervisors: Dr Antonio Maratea and Dr Giuseppe Salvi

- Development of an intelligent video surveillance system prototype by
using machine / deep learning techniques: analysis of video flows and
Situational Awareness techniques for decision support (2 grants).
Supervisors (I grant): Dr Antonino Staiano and Dr Fabio Narducci
Supervisor (II grant): Dr Angelo Ciaramella

- Development of an intelligent video surveillance system prototype by
using machine / deep learning techniques: study of a multimodal
biometric and license plate key as an access mode to controlled areas
(2 grants).
Supervisor (I Grant): Dr Francesco Camastra
Supervisor (II Grant): Dr Alessio Ferone

The duration of the research grant is 12 months renewable if the
scientific manager receives a positive opinion and funds are available
on the balance sheet. The gross amount of the research grant is €
30.000, inclusive of all the taxes to be borne by the recipient of the
grant; this amount does not include the burdens paid by the Università
di Napoli “Parthenope”. The research grant is paid in monthly
instalments.

Website for information and application:
http://www.trasparenza.uniparthenope.it/Trasparenza/bandi_3a.asp?id=EI4&id2=EI&TRS_Page=0

- Angelo Ciaramella, Ph.D
- Associate Professor in Computer Science
- DiST, Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie
- Università degli Studi di Napoli "Parthenope"
- Room 431, Isola C4, Centro Direzionale
- I-80143 Napoli, ITALY
- Tel.: 0815476674

Davide Chicco
scientific associate researcher