SEQUENCE ANALYSIS software

Inventor

Jun 18, 2007, 8:33:10 AM6/18/07
to Bioinformatics
I developed one software for Sequence analysis and Prediction But I
am not sure wheather its functioning correct or not
Can you tell me the steps to ensure that working fine

I want to contact onsite training to the interested people for
minimum charge once its get ready
i am from chennai

Kaushik Chatterjee

Jun 18, 2007, 8:44:26 AM6/18/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
Please give more details about your work. There are several well known free online and standalone sws, but let us know about your work. Hope it will be nice to us.

Nagarajan Paramasivam

Jun 18, 2007, 8:48:32 AM6/18/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
ya me too interested plz tell ur work in detail..

naga

Inventor

Jun 18, 2007, 11:38:58 AM6/18/07
to Bioinformatics
Once I complete, I will provide the training to interested ppl
How to develop the tools with practical training....

Yet to decide about the curriculam and fees....

On Jun 18, 5:48 pm, "Nagarajan Paramasivam" <naga....@gmail.com>

Nagarajan Paramasivam

Jun 18, 2007, 11:41:42 AM6/18/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
oh great man.. i am interested..

all the best
naga

Herbert Rausch

Jun 18, 2007, 1:12:10 PM6/18/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
i am intereseted too

bests
--
   Herbert Rausch Fernandes
   Computer Science - UFMG

Vasundhar

Jun 18, 2007, 2:29:22 PM6/18/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Inventor,

On 6/18/07, Inventor <alsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I Might analyse your tool, but It will be charged, unless your code is open source.

Best,
Vasundhar

--
If Physics is my God, Linux is my Girlfriend.
I go to the temple of biology to understand God with my girlfriend. ;) [Some call it Bioinformatics]

Inventor

Jun 19, 2007, 1:53:33 AM6/19/07
to Bioinformatics
I am not getting any fund from anyone... I can give source and
training with some minimal charge

On Jun 18, 11:29 pm, Vasundhar <bvasund...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Inventor,

Kaushik Chatterjee

Jun 19, 2007, 7:22:01 AM6/19/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Mr Inventor.... we dont know about your ideas and not even your software. And about your thoughtline, I have doughts.
Kaushik

Inventor

Jun 19, 2007, 7:26:03 AM6/19/07
to Bioinformatics
Kaushik.
You will get a beta in 20 - 25 days
then you will come to know all about this.......

On Jun 19, 4:22 pm, "Kaushik Chatterjee" <kaushi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Mr Inventor.... we dont know about your ideas and not even your
> software. And about your thoughtline, I have doughts.
> Kaushik
>

> On 6/19/07, Inventor <alsat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I am not getting any fund from anyone... I can give source and
> > training with some minimal charge
>
> > On Jun 18, 11:29 pm, Vasundhar <bvasund...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Inventor,

> > > I Might analyse your tool, but It will be charged, unless your code is
> > open
> > > source.
>
> > > Best,
> > > Vasundhar
>
> > > --
> > > If Physics is my God, Linux is my Girlfriend.
> > > I go to the temple of biology to understand God with my girlfriend. ;)
> > [Some

> > > call it Bioinformatics]- Hide quoted text -

Kaushik Chatterjee

Jun 20, 2007, 2:31:49 AM6/20/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
Ok , I will be waiting for that. Can I have your profile?

Inventor

Jun 20, 2007, 6:24:21 AM6/20/07
to Bioinformatics
Where do you from?

On Jun 20, 11:31 am, "Kaushik Chatterjee" <kaushi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok , I will be waiting for that. Can I have your profile?

Kaushik Chatterjee

Jun 20, 2007, 8:12:10 AM6/20/07
to Bioinfo...@googlegroups.com
I am Kaushik from Kolkata, working in some bioinformatics area, actually from Anthropological back ground.