Pangenome hackathon and workshop in Memphis TN

Pjotr Prins

Mar 24, 2023, 8:14:18 AM3/24/23
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
The official announcement will follow, but I just want to notify you
that we are organising a pangenome hands-on with Erik, Enza and others

- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - Friday, June 2, 2023

There will be ample opportunity for drinking the local brews and
hacking(!) Do ping us if you want to contribute to the workshop,
hackathon and/or (virtual) symposium.

https://pangenome.github.io/MemPanG23/

Pjotr Prins

Mar 29, 2023, 3:27:57 AM3/29/23
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
We are excited to announce the upcoming Pangenomics Practical Course on May
30-June 1, 2023 at UTHSC, followed by the virtual MemPang23 Conference,
June 2, 2023. The course will provide hands-on training in building and
analyzing pangenome graphs, and the virtual conference is open to the
public and will bring together speakers from diverse species contexts to
discuss the intersection of pangenome methods and biology.

Important Dates:

Practical Course Registration Deadline: April 15, 2023

Selected Participant will be notified by: April 20, 2023

Payment Deadline: May 10, 2023

Virtual Conference Registration Deadline: May 29, 2023

Please find more event information and a link to register on the website
here: https://pangenome.github.io/MemPanG23/

We hope to see you there!

Thank you,

MemPanG23 Conference Planning Committee

Pjotr Prins

Apr 6, 2023, 2:43:22 PM4/6/23
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder for signing up with the pangenome workshop and/or
online conference. This is handson and you can bring your own work! We
will help your team get started with pangenomes. So far, some 14 people
signed up and Erik, Enza and Pjotr will be there.

Memphis is a great place to hang out and you can combine it with a
holiday!