BioHackrXiv is now indexed in Europe PMC

5 views
Skip to first unread message

Tazro Ohta

unread,
Mar 2, 2021, 4:17:04 AMMar 2
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Hello BioHackers,

Hope you all are doing well. Here is a good news, the BioHackrXiv is now indexed in Europe PMC.

BioHackrXiv, the preprint server dedicated to the works from the BioHackathon and related events, was developed and launched during the past BioHackathons. There are 10 submissions, and I hope more are coming!

Please refer the submission guideline when you submit your preprint to BioHackrXiv. It's basically a typical preprint server, but only accepts the papers from works initiated/done at the BioHackathon series. 

Yet we are not sure if we could make the face-to-face BioHackathon happen this year, let's hope all the things get better soon.

Cheers,
Tazro

-- 
Tazro OHTA
@inutano
Database Center for Life Science (DBCLS)
http://dbcls.rois.ac.jp/

Pjotr Prins

unread,
Mar 3, 2021, 6:43:18 AMMar 3
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
I submitted a BioHackrXiv proposal for the Elixir biohackathon 2021.

Improve submission and search functionality. Will be great to embed
PMC features. Ping me if you are interested in teaming up for 1-4
days.

Pj.

On Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 06:16:58PM +0900, Tazro Ohta wrote:
> Hello BioHackers,
> Hope you all are doing well. Here is a good news, the BioHackrXiv is
> now indexed in Europe PMC.
> [1]https://europepmc.org/search?query=PUBLISHER%3ABioHackrXiv
> BioHackrXiv, the preprint server dedicated to the works from the
> BioHackathon and related events, was developed and launched during the
> past BioHackathons. There are 10 submissions, and I hope more are
> coming!
> [2]https://biohackrxiv.org/
> Please refer the submission guideline when you submit your preprint to
> BioHackrXiv. It's basically a typical preprint server, but only accepts
> the papers from works initiated/done at the BioHackathon series.
> [3]http://guide.biohackrxiv.org/
> Yet we are not sure if we could make the face-to-face BioHackathon
> happen this year, let's hope all the things get better soon.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tazro
>
> --
> Tazro OHTA
> @inutano
> Database Center for Life Science (DBCLS)
> [4]http://dbcls.rois.ac.jp/
> [5]t.o...@dbcls.rois.ac.jp
> [6]t.o...@nig.ac.jp
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "BioHackathon" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to [7]biohackathon...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> [8]https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biohackathon/F27A8E42-DA2F-417D-A2
> 82-4CFF8656C60B%40dbcls.rois.ac.jp.
>
> References
>
> 1. https://europepmc.org/search?query=PUBLISHER:BioHackrXiv
> 2. https://biohackrxiv.org/
> 3. http://guide.biohackrxiv.org/
> 4. http://dbcls.rois.ac.jp/
> 5. mailto:t.o...@dbcls.rois.ac.jp
> 6. mailto:t.o...@nig.ac.jp
> 7. mailto:biohackathon...@googlegroups.com
> 8. https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biohackathon/F27A8E42-DA2F-417D...@dbcls.rois.ac.jp?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages