BioHackrXiv is now indexed in Europe PMC

Tazro Ohta

Mar 2, 2021, 4:17:04 AM3/2/21
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Hello BioHackers,

Hope you all are doing well. Here is a good news, the BioHackrXiv is now indexed in Europe PMC.

BioHackrXiv, the preprint server dedicated to the works from the BioHackathon and related events, was developed and launched during the past BioHackathons. There are 10 submissions, and I hope more are coming!

Please refer the submission guideline when you submit your preprint to BioHackrXiv. It's basically a typical preprint server, but only accepts the papers from works initiated/done at the BioHackathon series.

Yet we are not sure if we could make the face-to-face BioHackathon happen this year, let's hope all the things get better soon.

Cheers,
Tazro

--
Tazro OHTA
@inutano

Pjotr Prins

Mar 3, 2021, 6:43:18 AM3/3/21
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
I submitted a BioHackrXiv proposal for the Elixir biohackathon 2021.

Improve submission and search functionality. Will be great to embed
PMC features. Ping me if you are interested in teaming up for 1-4
days.

Pj.