GA4GH Phenopackets Workshop

Núria Queralt Rosinach

Apr 19, 2021, 10:31:00 AMApr 19
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I hope this email finds you very well. From the European Joint Programme Rare Diseases project (EJP RD), we are organizing a 2h public workshop to give an overview of the GA4GH Phenopackets standard, examples of use in research and the benefit to adopt it on the next 30 April 2021. The workshop targets researchers, data managers and developers working with health data for research, with emphasis at the rare disease patient registries community within the EJP RD. The description and registration link to the event is online at the EJP RD website:

Please feel free to join the workshop and/or use this link to disseminate the event!

I hope to see you there if it is of your interest!
Kind regards,
Núria